Unified communication & Collaboration
Advanced Collaboration technologies empowers businesses to connect, communicate and collaborate
IT can easily become burdened, in addition to the diversified technology, due to high volume of operational events. After ages of on premise solutions, the innovative approaches of software and cloud solutions are driving the enterprises to choose solutions that offer more seamless integration and agility.
This on-going technological advancement can be very demanding for many enterprises to resource and manage. Enterprise Unified communication and collaboration environments are often imploded with multiple service networks and differing solutions for voice, video, contact center and collaboration.
GlobalXperts guarantees seamless collaboration across your business by integrating all of your real-time communication — instant messaging, voice, video conferencing solutions, desktop sharing –into a single unified communications solution, which brings the best experience that integrates people, processes and technology, enabling you to do more. Our highly experienced technical team ensures the delivery of the right solution with enterprise-class performance whilst our managed services team ensures speedy user adoption and on-going support.
Latest Collaboration Peripherals
- Cisco Webex Contact Center : Cloud contact center gives you improved agility, flexibility, scalability, security, capital efficiency, innovation and customer success.
- Cisco Webex Calling : Cisco Webex Calling is your phone system in the cloud. All the business-class calling and collaboration essentials your organization needs, without the management complexities.
- Cisco Webex Desk Pro : The Cisco Webex Desk Pro is an all-in-one collaboration device for the desktop that combines video conferencing, content sharing and digital white boarding.
- Cisco Webex Board : With the Cisco Webex Board, you can wirelessly present, white board, and video or audio conference – everything you need for team collaboration, all at the touch of a finger.
- Cisco IP Phones : The Cisco IP phone portfolio includes user-friendly, full-featured IP phones to meet the needs of your entire organization.
Our key features benifits and Solution Offerings
- Enable flexible path to more agile and integrated collaboration solutions
- Multiple engineering and operational teams to address UCC operations and management complexities
- 24x7x365 monitoring spanning across IP telephony, telepresence, contact center IVR, messaging and multimedia conferencing
- Managed Audio & Video Conferencing Services
- Hosted Unified Communications
- SIP Trunking
- VoIP services